CICPAC is dedicated to educating and informing our member firms, the CPA firm professional, on the latest happenings within the construction industry. Our webinars are free for all member firms, their professionals and their clients. CPE credit is available for each session. Webinar topics and speakers are subject to change.
|May 21, 2019||Retirement Plans – New State Mandated Requirements and Top DOL Audit Risk Areas||Randy Leiker||Beneco|
|June, 2019||Qualified Opportunity Zones: Overview of the rules, opportunities and questions||Azra Nakicevic||GBQ Partners|
|July, 2019||No Webinar due to Annual Conference|
|August 13, 2019||CCIFP Exam: What you need to know||TBD||CFMA|
|October, 2019||Fundamentals of Construction Accounting|
|November, 2019||Fundamentals of Construction Taxation|
Past webinars are available to our member firms, via CICPAC Central. Some of the recent topics discussed include:
- Revenue Recognition
- Fundamentals of Construction Accounting and Taxation
- Davis Bacon – Prevailing Wage
- Tax Reform Impact for Contractors
- Key Contract Clauses – What the CPA Should Know!
- Utilizing CICPAC’s Resources to Market Your Firm
- Compliance Matters that Impact Contractors