CICPAC is dedicated to educating and informing our member firms, the CPA firm professional, on the latest happenings within the construction industry. Our webinars are free for all member firms, their professionals and their clients. CPE credit is available for each session. Webinar topics and speakers are subject to change.
|November, 2019||Fundamentals of Construction Taxation||Warren Hennigan||Marcum LLP|
|December, 2019||Qualified Business Income (QBI)||TBD|
|January, 2020||Basics of Construction Industry (bonding, bidding jobs, etc.)||Herb Brownett, CCIFP||Brownett & Associates, LLC|
|January, 2020||Accounting Changes||TBD|
|February, 2020||Surety Update||TBD|
|March, 2020||Leveraging Your Website and Social Media||TBD|
Past webinars are available to our member firms, via your Digitell secure login. Some of the recent topics discussed include:
- Revenue Recognition
- Fundamentals of Construction Accounting and Taxation
- Davis Bacon – Prevailing Wage
- Tax Reform Impact for Contractors
- Key Contract Clauses – What the CPA Should Know!
- Utilizing CICPAC’s Resources to Market Your Firm
- Compliance Matters that Impact Contractors