All CPA firms interested in becoming a General Member of CICPAC, must meet the following requirements:
- Territory-exclusivity – Only one general member is allowed per metropolitan area. Before new members can join, a CICPAC representative will determine whether there is an opening in their geographic area.
- Annual Revenues from Construction Industry Clients – Interested firms must be prepared to share their annual revenues from working with clients specific to the construction industry.
- Recommendation Letters – Applicants must submit one recommendation letter from a Surety professional and at least two references from other business associates.
- Review Process – Our membership committee will review applications, check references, and pre-screen applicants for membership.
- Membership Acceptance – A representative from the membership committee will contact you if additional information is needed or to inform you of your review status. Applicants can expect to hear from a committee representative within 5 business days.
Thank you for your interest in CICPAC! Please contact us if you have any questions.