Registration is Open: 2017 CICPAC Annual Conference
May 23, 2017
It’s time to register to attend the 2017 CICPAC Annual Conference. The education committee has put together an amazing group of individuals and topics for your firm partners and staff. Below is a list of session topics and presenters, a link to register and to download our conference brochure. We hope to see you in Chicago on July 19-21, 2017.
Session topics and Speakers include:
- KPIs the Drive Best Practices – Steve Boughton, FMI, Inc.
- Construction Tax Review and Update – Jim Lundy, Marcum LLP
- Markets He Wrote: Looking for Clues into the Economy’s Direction – Anirban Basu, Sage Policy Group
- CPA Malpractice – Are You at Risk Going Forward – Bill Eskin, WIE, Inc.
- Revenue Recognition Revisited – John Armour, Armour Consulting
- Latest on Employment and the Changing World – Julie Pace, Cavanagh Law Firm
- Setting Cyber Priorities: The Most Important Questions About Cybersecurity – James Crifasi, Red Zone Technologies LLC and Linn F. Freedman, Robinson + Cole