Valuable resources are all over the internet, but we wanted to provide our members (and potential members) a location to gather information pertaining to the construction industry. Below are several items that may be of interest:
- CCH – construction industry publications and tax/audit guides
- FMI – Provider of management consulting and education for clients in the construction industry
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers – association of and resource for surety bond producers and allied professionals.
- OSHA Construction Source Resource – document to assist construction industry employees
- Surety Information Office – an information source on surety bonds in construction.
National Trade Associations
- Associated Builders and Contractors – advancing and defends the principles of the merit shop in the construction industry.
- Associated General Contractors of America – serving the nation’s construction professionals by promoting the skill, integrity and responsibility of those who build America.
- Construction Financial Management Association – dedicated to bringing together construction financial professional and those partners serving their unique needs.
- National Association of Women in Construction – provides opportunities for professional development, education, networking, leadership training, public service and more for women in the construction industry.