CICPAC is excited to recognize that not only are our accountants leading the largest construction-focused industry associations, but six CICPAC marketing professionals from member firms are also taking leadership roles in the accounting marketing industry.
Today’s press release from the Association for Accounting Marketing (see below) shared the following CICPAC board members latest appointments for 2016-2017. Congratulations to our member firms and their marketing professionals for reaching new heights!
- Laura Snyder, senior manager, Crowe Horwath (Brentwood, TN), named President-Elect
- Sara Robertson, director of marketing, GBQ Partners LLC (Columbus, OH), named to the Executive Committee as Treasurer
- Mitch Reno, director of client experience, Rehmann (Grand Rapids, MI), named a member-at-large
- Melissa Brogan, marketing director, Barnes Dennig (Cincinnati, Ohio), named a member-at-large
- Chuck Ludmer, chief marketing officer, Cohn Reznick (Hartford, CT and Springfield, MA), named a member-at-large
- Cheryl Bascomb, director of marketing and business development, BerryDunn (Boston, MA / Manchester, NH and Portland, ME), named a member-at-large
To learn more, read the full press release below:
Official Press Release from AAM
Contact: Lauren Clemmer, Executive Director, AAM
Phone: 443-640-1061 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Association for Accounting Marketing Announces 2016-2017 Board of Directors
Kristen Lewis Assumes Role as President
New Orleans, LA (May 4, 2016) – The Association for Accounting Marketing announces its Board of Directors for the term beginning July 1. The association will be led by Kristen Lewis, director of marketing at EisnerAmper LLP, who assumes a one-year term as president.
Joining Lewis on the executive committee are:
- Laura Snyder, senior manager at Crowe Horwath, president-elect
- Joe Kovacs, marketing director at Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, vice-president
- Caren Rodriguez, director of marketing, DMJ & Co., PLLC, secretary
- Sara Robertson, director of marketing, GBQ Partners LLC, treasurer
- Jack Kolmansberger, chief marketing officer, HERBEIN + Co., immediate past president
The officers are joined by eleven elected board members-at-large including:
- Brian Swanson, founder/principal at Flashpoint Marketing
- Susie Brown, marketing coordinator at Clayton McKervey, P.C.
- Craig Browning, director of marketing, at KWC
- Jen Lemanski, manager of practice growth, PKF Texas
- Mitch Reno, director of client experience, Rehmann
- Becca Davis, director of practice growth, Rea & Associates, Inc.
- Bonnie Buol Ruszczyk, president, BBR Marketing
- Melissa Brogan, marketing director, Barnes Dennig
- Chuck Ludmer, chief marketing officer, Cohn Reznick, LLP
- Cheryl Bascomb, director of marketing & business development, BerryDunn
- Mark Koziel, vice president, AICPA
The AAM Board of Directors guides the association through programs designed to assist accounting marketing and practice growth professionals, including meetings, webinars, and other educational events, to generate effective responses to the unique challenges of promoting and selling professional accounting services. The association also assists members by providing networking opportunities, benchmarking research data, and delivering career development guidance.
# # #
About the Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
The Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) is formed specifically to enhance the accounting marketing and practice growth profession through education, networking and thought leadership. Founded in 1989, the association has more than 700 members, comprised of marketing professionals, business developers, CPAs, consultants, service providers, educators and students. AAM strives to help its members become more effective and valued practitioners and executive leaders. To learn more about AAM, please call 443-640-1061 or visit www.accountingmarketing.org.