FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 7, 2018
Chicago, IL (effective July 18, 2018) – The CICPAC Board of Directors (Construction Industry CPAs and Consultants Association), a national association of accounting firms who serve over 11,000 construction companies, has announced its Officers and At Large Directors for 2018-2019.
The board elected the following officers:
- Carl Oliveri, Grassi & Co. (Long Island, NY) – President
- Kent Thomas, KatzAbosch (Timonium, MD) – Vice President
- Mike Karlins, CalvettiFerguson (The Woodlands, TX) – Secretary / Treasurer
- Jacquelyn Daenen, Daenen Henderson & Co. (Alexandria, LA) – Immediate Past President
Additionally, the board elected the following At Large Directors:
- Bryan Eto, BeachFleischman (Tuscon, AZ)
- Wes Winborne, HORNE LLP (Jackson, MS)
- Christina Chifici, LaPorte (Metairie, LA)
- Josh Billiard, EKSH (Fort Collins, CO)
With vast knowledge, respectable histories and high quality financial and consulting service teams, exclusive CICPAC members are the CPAs Who Know Construction. CICPAC brings together 75+ accounting firms who serve over 11,000 construction companies. Membership is territorially exclusive and members must demonstrate proficiency in the construction industry to be eligible. Additionally, the accounting firm must maintain a solid reputation for providing the highest quality work products and integrity in the industry.