Maintaining profits and keeping jobs on track is not easy in the construction industry. There are bills to pay, materials to order, teams to manage, and everything else in between. That’s why you need accurate, real-time Work in Progress (WIP) reports to keep projects running smoothly—and to grow your
So, how does it all work? We’ll deep-dive into all there is to know about WIP reporting and how you can set your projects and business up for success.
In this white paper from Deltek ComputerEase, explore:
- Whta is Work in Progress
- Overbilling Versus Underbilling
- What Should a WIP Report Include?
- How Often Should You Run a WIP Report?
- Automation of Work in Progress
- How to Create an Accurate WIP Report
- What steps do you need to take to achieve accurate WIP Reporting?
- Common WIP Report Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Compare and Analyze WIP Report from Different Time Periods
- How Construction Accounting Software Can Help