It’s time for contractors to get serious about leases.
The contractor’s focus should be on the impact the lease standard (ASC 842) will have on the company, as well as specific attributes of the standard such as:
- embedded leases,
- related party leases, and
- consolidation and how to apply the lease accounting standard to these situations.
This white paper will provide further insight to some of the key areas that contractor’s should be aware of when implementing the new standard.
White Paper Committee Members
Reach out to any of our committee members with questions or to clarify the information included.
- Christina Chifici, Chair, LaPorte CPAs & Business Advisors (Metairie, LA)
- Robert Mercado, Marcum, LLP (New Haven, CT)
- Carl Oliveri, Grassi Advisors & Accountants (Long Island, NY)
- Linda Roberts, BerryDunn (Manchester, NH)
- Eric Scholtes, Iannuzzi Manetta (Troy, MI)
- Tracy Tufts, LaPorte CPAs & Business Advisors (Metairie, LA)
- Kathleen Baldwin, CICPAC (Pensacola, FL)